YOU MUST PAY FOR REGISTRATION BEFORE YOU CAN BEGIN THE FINAL SUBMISSION PROCESS.
In order to guarantee inclusion in the conference program one author must be registered at the NON-STUDENT RATE by August 31, 23:59 (EDT), the author deadline.
If you need a VISA, please start your VISA application as soon as possible in order to secure it by the conference. Conference registration is REQUIRED in order to receive an invitation letter and this will be processed immediately upon successful completion of registration. Send invitation letter questions to: Casey Henshaw (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The conference can only provide PDF versions of the invitation letter via email. Original paper versions will not be issued.
- Although your paper is accepted, you should carefully implement comments for improvements as suggested by reviewers.
- FINAL SUBMISSION IS REQUIRED, EVEN IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO MAKE ANY CHANGES TO YOUR ORIGINAL SUBMISSION. Make sure your final submission is Xplore compliant BEFORE uploading (see below).
- Your completed IEEE copyright release must be filed by August 31, 2018 23:59 (EDT). After logging into your author account, click the red "X" in the copyright column of your accepted paper & follow on-screen instructions. This will begin the digital filing process for your copyright release.
- Your full paper in PDF format must be submitted no later than August 31, 2018 23:59 (EDT) at this web site: http://www.epapers.org/biocas2018. Your paper must comply with the specifications outlined on the web site. Due to publication deadlines, no time extensions will be granted.
- Need your password? Click the "Forgot your Password?" link in the log-in box of the submission website.
XPLORE COMPLIANCE PROCEDURE:
It is required that all PDF submissions be IEEE Xplore compliant. If your file does not meet Xplore compliance, it will be excluded from the conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore. To help you meet this requirement, you must FIRST check to ensure that your PDF file is compliant by using the IEEE PDF eXpress system BEFORE you submit your paper to the conference final submission web site.
1. Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress web site: www.pdf-express.org
2. Use this conference ID: 42790X
3. Use PDF eXpress to check or create your PDF file
4. Once you have a GOOD PDF file, return to the BIOCAS 2018 final submission web site (http://www.epapers.org/biocas2018) and upload your final submission.
NOTE: checking your PDF file for compliance and submitting your final paper for publication are 2 separate procedures. After using the IEEE PDF eXpress system for file compliance, MAKE SURE to return to the BIOCAS 2018 final submission web site (http://www.epapers.org/biocas2018) and upload your compliant final submission.